Bright Beginnings Nursery welcomes you to our new programme, Tiny Tots Walk- In. These fun and creative learning sessions allow toddlers to attend hourly classes at the Nursery, accompanies by a parent or guardian or nanny. Physical, creative, intellectual and social skills are developed in our safe and nurturing environment. Please see details of the programme below:
Class / Session Timings are as follows:
8:00am – 9:00am
9:00am – 10:00am
10:00am – 11:00am
11:00am – 12:00pm
12:00pm – 1:00pm
1:00pm – 2:00pm
Please be punctual. Classes will start and end on time. Once the session starts, joining for the ongoing session will not be permitted. Thus, the parent and the child is subject for the next session.
Session: 8 o’clock to 9 o’clock
Singing with actions
Mini circle time
Session: 9 o’clock to 10 o’clock
Mini circle time
Action songs and movements
Session: 10 o’clock to 11 o’clock
Session: 11 o’clock to 12 o’clock
Session: 12 o’clock to 1 o’clock
Session: 1 o’clock to 2 o’clock
Policies and conditions:
- Walk -in Tiny Tots: It is a group from ages 14 months to 2 years and 5 months old.
- Child/ children MUST be accompanied by a guardian or a nanny or a parent for the whole hour class session.
- Payment of daily rate per hour of 5 OMR/hour should be paid first before proceeding to the classes. Fees are non-negotiable. (if the child wishes to have more than one hour session, they should inform the office ahead of time and pay the hourly rates accordingly.) A card will be given upon payment. This card must be presented to the teacher upon entering the class. It will serve as an entrance slip. Only a maximum of 10 (ten) kids with their guardians are allowed per class / session.
- Potty / Toilet Practice: The guardian or the nanny is responsible for nappy changing. (Regarding nappies and wet wipes, the guardian or the nanny will bring the things of the child in the nursery.)
- Sickness or Illness: The nursery is not responsible for any sicknesses or illnesses acquired by the children.